Consultant of the Month: July
Each month we award a Consultant of the Month to recognise the hard work and commitment from our fantastic members of staff and we are delighted to announce the winner for July as…
Relyn works for our sister company, Energy Professionals Group (EPG) and has achieved so much during her short time with the company.
She has established fantastic relationships in Asia Pacific where clients primarily speak Korean, Filipino and other Asian dialects.
As a direct result of her work over the last six weeks, EPG are now working with Daewoo, Hyundai and Samsung, three of the world’s largest Korean companies.
You can find out more about Relyn in our question and answer session here:
- How long have you been with Energy Professionals Group? I have been working with Energy Professionals Group for seven months now and it is also my first full time job in the UK.
- What is your job title and do you focus on a specific sector(s)? My job title is Head of Asia & Caspian in Oil & Gas and I focus more on Korean EPC companies.
- What do you like most about working for Energy Professionals Group and why?
I really enjoy working in a relaxed office environment with flexible working hours and a very approachable MD, Gareth Allen.
Also, there is a real team spirit working at EPG – any achievements are not just linked to one person, but are instead everyone’s success.
- What’s the most challenging part of your role? The most challenging part of my role is dealing with the time difference between the client and myself, and of course doing business development in a limited time frame.
- How does it feel to be recognised as Consultant of the Month? It feels very good – I’m delighted to be recognised by the company when I have only been with EPG for a short period of time, and I’m very proud to be part of EPG’s growing team.