The Technology Innovator.
About Royal IHC
In an ever-changing political and economic landscape, Royal IHC enables its customers to execute complex projects from sea level to ocean floor in the most challenging of maritime environments. We are a reliable supplier of innovative and efficient equipment, vessels and services for the offshore, dredging and wet mining markets.
With a history steeped in Dutch shipbuilding since the mid-17th Century, we have in-depth knowledge and expertise of engineering and manufacturing high-performance integrated vessels and equipment, and providing sustainable services. From our head office in The Netherlands and with more than 3,000 employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we are able to ensure a local presence and support on every continent.
Dredging operators, oil and gas corporations, offshore contractors, mining houses and government authorities all over the world benefit from IHC’s high-quality solutions and services. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
Royal IHC. The technology innovator.
Royal IHC Limited, UK
Established in 1997, Engineering Business Ltd was the original organisation which subsequently joined the IHC group in March 2008. Royal IHC Limited operate across four sites within the North-East of England, employing approximately 300 people. Within the UK, we design, manufacture and supply bespoke offshore systems, including pipe and cable-lay equipment, subsea trenching equipment, subsea trenching machines and complete turnkey, integrated ship systems.
With the UK Head Office based in Stocksfield near Newcastle, Royal IHC Limited are the forefront of innovation in the oil and gas sector and are also heavily involved in responding to the needs of the leading renewable offshore energy operators. Royal IHC Limited have enjoyed great success recently and in turn so has the opportunity for growth and development for both employees and the business.
Technical innovation will remain the company’s underlying strength through its continuous improvement in research and development. Moreover it helps to safeguard a sustainable environment.
At IHC, we have the capacity to think beyond technology and, in close collaboration with all stakeholders, create the optimal solution for our customers.
Our challenge is to provide the most suitable proposition for our customers’ business case, in which the requirement is defining, the operating philosophy is leading, safety is paramount, technology is the means, efficiency and durability are embedded, and support is guaranteed.
In short, we provide the true solution.
ROYAL IHC – VISION
- IHC is dedicated to being a world class provider of engineered products for the offshore market.
- Our priority is to provide an efficient, cooperative and long term service to our clients and partners, adding value to their businesses.
- IHC strives to offer a fulfilling place for its employees to work and to become the employer of choice in the region and our industry.
Working at IHC
As well as working for a global market leader, with an impressive forward order profile as a member of the IHC team you will find:
- Excellent Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – we have over 20 chartered engineers on the team
- Graduate Monitored Professional Development Scheme accredited by the IMECHE
- Interesting, bespoke projects at the forefront of innovation and technology
- Opportunity to work from design stage through to commissioning and testing
- Career progression opportunities – both in the UK and overseas
Not to mention:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Breakfasts/Lunches provided free of charge
- Bonus Scheme – subject to company’s financial performance
- Newly refurbished offices
- Great public transport links
- Country/City Centre Locations