An interesting opportunity to join a unique engineering business situated in Cramlington.
Joining the business as an Accounts Manager your main responsibility will be:
To provide a management accounting service for production activities on the UK sites and perform the role of SAP super user for the Controlling module. Has responsibility for the monthly financial report with line management responsibility for the Finance Team.
- Responsibility for the monthly profit and loss account plus related schedules.
- Responsibility for the monthly sales/revenue recognition calculation in accordance with recognised accounting standards.
- To ensure the accuracy of the production recoveries and associated manufacturing variances including the completion of the period end close process in SAP.
- To ensure the correct valuation of inventory.
- Prepare monthly financial management report for the company.
- Responsibility for intercompany reporting to parent company including consolidation of accounts and working capital balances.
- Calculation of annual product standard costs in line with company procedure and methodology, incorporating process improvement plans where appropriate.
- Calculate annual labour and overhead recovery rates.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To manage all financial master data within the SAP system.
- Ensure the necessary financial data is added to all SAP master recipes and material masters to allow the correct calculation of product costs and valuation of inventory.
- Prepare financial forecasts.
- Financial evaluation of capital asset requests.
It is likely you will be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent and have SAP super user status.