Talent Acquisition Consultant
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you an in-house Recruitment professional who aspires to work with multiple brands? Are you ambitious and keen to use your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking for a role where you can help businesses achieve their goals during periods of significant change?
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Solutions Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an exciting business who provide an extensive range of talent acquisition and consultancy services to a growing list of clients around the UK.
With this in mind, our client are looking to expand their outstanding team with individuals excited by the prospect of partnering with businesses to provide a professional in-house consultancy service.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for creating quality relationships with both clients and candidates, offering an outstanding experience to drive and move multiple businesses forward.
Working with key stakeholders in businesses, duties will include –
• Managing the full candidate journey on behalf of multiple businesses
• Liaising closely with Hiring Managers and key stakeholders to provide a highly efficient and professional outsourced in house recruitment service
• Establishing relationships with clients and candidates
• Creating job descriptions, making briefing calls, writing adverts, recommending effective attraction strategies, CV screening, telephone interviewing and conducting one to one interviews
• Using social media and all networking opportunities to identify talent and business opportunity
• Creating talent banks and proactive candidate searches
• Client visits when necessary supporting with interviews and identifying local initiatives and Assessment Days
• Attending job fairs and recruitment events
• Maintaining excellent relationships with local schools, colleges and universities
• Creating and sending weekly and monthly MI
• Continuously striving to identify opportunities for improvement
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in an in-house Recruitment environment, dealing with high volume and a fast paced environment. Individuals will bring the ability to sell and promote the business and their personal brand with confidence and conviction.
Candidates will have experience of organising and leading Assessment Centre solutions, producing comprehensive management information and be deadline focused. They will also bring a flexible, adaptable approach to work, operating with agility and relentless customer focus. With that candidates will have excellent communication skills, able to influence people at all levels in an organisation. Individuals will need to have a driving license and expect to travel frequently.
If having read the above you would like to know more or register your interest, then please forward your CV to Andrew Mears at firstname.lastname@example.org