My client is a well established organisation based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who are in need of four Part Qualified Accountants.
This is a fantastic company to work for and comes with a great benefits package, and a progressive lifetime career opportunity to any successful candidate looking for progression.
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work across a number of business sectors. The areas of the accounting and finance services include;
– Assisting with month end
– Purchase Invoices
– Cost Accounting
— TAX Accounting & Compliance
– Budgeting & Forecasting
– Payment & Banking Services
– Treasury Accounting
– Accounts receivable
We are looking for progressive & ambitious candidates who have started studying towards their ACCA qualifications.
– Ideally a minimum of two years post degree qualification, with experience in industry,
– Part Qualified ACCA ( Ideally )
– You must be progressive and ambitious
– Be a good communicator to all levels of management
-Processing bank payments
– Be a great team player and manage you own work load
– Strong academic background, AAT or degree
– Foreign languages is a bonus
What you will get in return;
– Full training
– Career development
– Various additional employee benefits.
This role is ideal for a candidate who wants to build and strong an reputable career in a global company and have the opportunity to study and progress
Salary £17,000-£23,000 depending on experience