Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit an Admin Team Leader for a client of ours based in Derby. Working on one of our client’s contracts, you will responsible for the day to day activities and outputs of the clients Administration Team.
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of all works undertaken by the 4 members of the Admin team. They will have direct liaison with both internal and external stakeholders in all matters relating to compliance and the measurement of performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Active involvement in and oversight of the existing approved processes associated with the receipt, analysis and feedback on reinstatement works that are deemed to be defective.
- Liaison with reinstatement scheduling and field based supervisors for updates on progress of works completion.
- Active involvement in the investigation and root cause analysis of Fixed Penalty Notice charges attributed to the client as a result of breaches of permit conditions and non-compliance with NRSWA standards.
- Input into the investigation of S74 charges attributed to the client as a result of works exceeding the reasonable period as granted by the Highway Authority, so as to attribute reasons for failure and identify appropriate next steps to prevent reoccurrence.
- Oversight of the Full Registration process so as to ensure compliant recording of works undertaken within the highway in accordance with NRSWA standards
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills for regular interaction with internal staff, field representatives and external stakeholders.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills
- You will be able to demonstrate your capabilities to undertake detailed investigations and determine appropriate actions to prevent future reoccurrence of certain issues
- You will have proven experiences to demonstrate influencing skills
- You may have experience of working within a TMA focussed environment – Understanding of the Traffic Management Act (TMA)
- You could have an understanding of Street Works Manager (SWM)
- You may have an understanding of the New Roads & Street Works Act (NRSWA) regarding carrying out works in the highway