Business Support Co-ordinator/Executive Assistant
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Business Support Co-ordinator/Executive Assistant, who is ready to take on a professionally rewarding new role? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can influence colleagues across an organisation? Will you thrive in a role where you drive business improvement?
If so then this vacancy could be right for you!
Solutions Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an exciting business who provide an extensive range of talent acquisition and consultancy services to a growing list of clients around the UK.
With this in mind, our client is looking to expand their outstanding team with individuals excited by the prospect of partnering with businesses to provide a professional in-house consultancy service.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading a full range of support and project services, ensuring the business has the necessary resources in place to deliver its objectives, while continuously identifying opportunities to improve performance and efficiency.
Working closely with the management team, duties will include, but are not limited to –
• Provide candidate, competitor, client and market research support to Consultant teams in support of recruitment project delivery
• Create and maintain project reports for client communications in support of recruitment project delivery
• Manage all online search platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, performing search activities, posting adverts and delivering training to colleagues
• Production and maintenance of new processes, including all associated policy documentation, process maps and training
• Lead improvement projects and initiatives across all aspects of the business in support of furthering the businesses ambitions against its objectives
• Provide administrative support to the Operations Director
• EA to the Operational management and Board
• Attendance and minute taking at leadership meetings
• Provision of administration support to marketing in support of specific activities
• Produce timely and accurate management reports as required by the business and leadership
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, peers and leadership internally
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in business support role, gained in a fast paced environment. They will be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and supporting the business in achieving its strategic goals. Highly organized with strong attention to detail, they will be results orientated and will thrive when working to multiple deadlines. With a flexible approach to work, they will be able to work autonomously and on occasion with degrees of ambiguity and changing priorities. It is also expected that the successful candidate will have a strategic appreciation and be able to reflect on and understand the wider business agenda. Finally, we are looking for an outstanding team player who will bring energy and fun to the group.
If having read the above you would like to know more or register your interest, then please forward your CV to Andrew Mears at email@example.com