Our client is recruiting for a Construction Manager to successfully deliver contracts by leading and managing the investigation, design, construction and commissioning activities of the project team and meet defined time, cost and quality objectives.
- Lead and manage the Project team to deliver excellent performance by setting clear expectations linked to business targets
- Ensure all works are delivered in accordance with the relevant regulatory and statutory obligations including all aspects of SHEQ
- Ensure sufficient resources are available from the various functional departments to deliver the contract programme
- Use Project controls to ensure weekly planned/actual outputs align to business contribution and client expenditure and output profiles
- Ensure the necessary information and reports are provided and delivered in a timely manner to the required standard
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder engagement plan including all internal and external stakeholders (Customer, Highways, Developer etc.…)
- Create and develop outperformance opportunities and share best practice across projects and contracts
- Provide overall guidance and day to day management to ensure project success and attend project & core team meetings as required
- Must have previous experience of operating in a Clean Water Capital environment
- A proven record of Project Management, preferably in a Clean Water Capital environment
- Knowledge of work activities undertaken (E2E process of all functional areas).
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and procedures
- The ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement
- Commercial / contract awareness and experience