Solutions Recruitment are currently working with a specialist engineering business who are currently seeking an experienced Controls Engineer, due to business growth. The company not only offers a excellent salary, they also offer overtime rates, monthly profit share and flexible working hours/ home working.
Main Responsibilities of an Engineer:
• Involvement in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
• Liaising with customers and suppliers.
• Produce the design documents.
• Compile the PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
• Develop test documents.
• Perform testing with customers.
• On-site commissioning.
• Compile training manuals and run customer training session.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Intermediate level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, or Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform), based SCADA platforms, and HMIs, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
• Intermediate level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms.
• Would be great but not essential to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet)
• 2+ years’ experience of producing software, and working with customers.
Please contact Chris Steenberg on 0191 221 0402 or firstname.lastname@example.org