Our client, a leading utility service provider, is currently working on a water framework contract delivering essential, planned and reactive water networks repair and maintenance and associated activities across clean and wastewater networks.
Due to an increased volume of work being issued to the contract, they are now looking to recruit for a Design Team Manager with water experience to manage their team of designers.
• Monitor and manage the existing team of designers and hydraulic modellers (CAD etc.)
• Understand Technical Specifications in respect of pipeline design and water refurbishment
• Manage change and staff performance and identify any failings
• Increase team productivity managing processes and procedures
• Professionally conduct Client liaison
• Report Writing
• Utility experience
• Knowledge and understanding of the water sector (clean and waste)
• Experience of management and performance monitoring
• Experience of management within Design
• Experience of reporting and programme development