I am working with a successful and prestigious organisation based in North Tyneside and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their organisation.
The role will be: –
- Creation and implementation of company marketing strategy.
- Implement and ensure smooth running of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure delivery of strategy within budget.
- Pro-actively support the wider team to enable annual incomes team to be exceeded.
- Responsible for marketing delivery across the business.
- Manage a rolling programme of local/national marketing and communication activity.
- Implementing marketing campaigns, to retain and maintain income from new and existing customers.
- Producing key strategy & marketing documents/presentations.
- Produce informative, professional and user friendly literature.
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers to ensure smooth working relationships.
The right applicant must have: –
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Experience of the analytical and creative processes within marketing.
- A good foundation in marketing skills and techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Full understanding of the marketing mix.
- Ability to prioritise enabling to work under pressure.
- Execution and delivery of projects, on time and agreed to brief.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneous and retain focused approach to delivery.
- Meeting expectations of the business.
- Good people management experience.
Salary will depend on experience.