As an Electrical Engineer, you will be working within a busy, close-knit team, within Hydraulic, Conveyor Belt, Motors environment, with some basic Electrical PLC experience.
You will be working on a continental shift pattern, 4 on – 4 off, 6am till 6pm – 6pm till 6am. Flexibility with regards to hours worked is required in order to be able to meet the demands of the business.
Your main duties will be
- Carry out effective maintenance and repair on machinery and services
- Adhere to preventative plans, lost time reports, break down reports and daily maintenance plans
- Ensuring machinery and services are maintained to meet individual department’s requirements
- Compilation of any reports in relation to work undertaken including but not limited to: Fault Repairs, PPM, Overtime, Lost Time Reports, Breakdown Reports and expenditure
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment is used of a safe standard, and any malfunctions/missing components are immediately reported