Environmental, Health & Safety Officer – Hertfordshire area and prepared to travel throughout UK
Establish close working relationships with site teams, client, consultants and suppliers
- Provide accurate project reporting in line with company requirements
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within the construction and engineering sector.
- Must have a CSCS card, hold NEBOSH qualification and also have dealing with multi discipline sub contractors at any one time
- Working alongside managers on site
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks cold be reduced
- Advise on a range of specialist areas e.g fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases