An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Field Resource Manager to join a large bespoke organisation based in Manchester.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of the delivery, development and long-term success of our field operational resource and allocation management. This role will manage incoming instructions and allocations to deliver a sustainable and balanced performance in the field that delivers both for clients and our business.
• To constantly monitor incoming volumes and live field volumes to ensure all field agents are working to optimal case volumes at all times.
• To manage the field employed FTE capacity plan, making recruitment recommendations where required to ensure 90% of incoming instructions are an allocation to employed field agents.
• To scrutinise all volumes allocated to self-employed to ensure no work is allocated to self-employed in areas that are employed field force is underutilised.
• To manage field staffing levels throughout holidays and seasonal absence in line with demand.
• To work with clients to plan in amnesty periods and ensure resourcing levels are balanced and fully utilised throughout.
• To work closely with the Area Managers to monitor performance trends across the field and help optimize agent productivity.
• To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to the field workforce, identifying resource efficiency improvements where appropriate.
People and Technical Competencies:
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Has a professional and committed attitude and seeks to aspire to targets set
• Minimum 12 months experience within an operational environment
• Minimum 12 months experience in resource planning
• Good Microsoft Office – especially Excel knowledge including pivot tables
• Good knowledge of UK postcode areas
• Knowledge of Regulatory requirements within the credit industry
• Previous field-based resource planning experience
• Previous experience of building excel based resource models
In addition to your competitive basic salary we have an exciting benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with the length of service), discounted online shopping, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers.
The successful candidate will have to undertake a CRB and Credit Check.