Our client manufactures a range of products supplying both UK and global marketplace. The Company now seeks to appoint an enterprising Finance Director who combines their core finance competencies with outstanding commercial acumen and drive to grow the business.
Reporting to and working alongside the Managing Director key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to the businesses finance, accounting and commercial strategies, to optimise financial performance
- Work with the senior team to contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Work in close collaboration with peers across the business and group companies to drive corporate objectives and best practice
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth, making appropriate changes where required
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and cost of sales targets are achieved
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and possess extensive experience within an international manufacturing and/or engineering environment.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated individual with an enquiring mind, passion for excellence and skill in delivering positive change in support of achieving ambitious strategic goals.