Finance Manager – For Leading Independent North East business
A leading independent private business, employing over 700 staff, with its Head Office located in the region, is looking for a Finance Manager/Accountant to lead its finance team.
Situated in the head office you will lead a small finance team, and oversee the financial operation of the company.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Preparation of monthly management MI and reporting with management team.
- Monitoring of KPI’s.
- Overseeing payroll function.
- Maintaining contract compliance (financial)
- Working with external accountants for yearend audit and other ad hoc tasks.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Maintaining credit control procedures in line with director’s expectations.
- Working with supply chain to ensure best deals/supply from the company.
- Day to day management of head office finance team.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the Directors.
- Qualified accountant with good reporting and management skills, would suit someone with practice background looking for first role in industry.
- Strong team management skills with at least 3 years’ management experience.
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50 & Sage Payroll, Excel.
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and keen to succeed and lead the team forward.
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading company which can provide both financial security and great career progression for the right candidate.
Salary is based on experience and suitability for the role.