My client are a large varied and diverse North East business specialising in investments, business services and commercial property development.
Due to continued growth, a need to recruit a Finance Manager has emerged.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance team ensuring:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Responsibility for all financial controls, including financial forecasting and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and Statutory Accounts
- Ownership of cash flow management
- Preparation of performance reporting
- Management of small finance team
It is likely, you will be:
- A Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 4 years post qualified experience
- Experienced in management of a team
- Familiar with the use of a fully integrated system such as SAP, Oracle