I am pleased to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a prestige manufacturing business situated in Fareham.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director, with day to day management by the Plant Director at Fareham you will assist the accounts department operations, ensuring company income and expenditure are processed accurately and within set deadlines.
- Preparation of annual Budgets, Forecasts and month-end closing
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual accounts
- Reconciliation of key Balance Sheet accounts.
- Work with Senior Management Team on Balanced Scorecard reviews
- Introduce relevant KPI’s
- Monitoring and internal reporting of Customer Tooling and Fixed Asset expenditure
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and controls within the financial area. Ensure the correct application of accounting procedures
- Ad hoc investigations and analysis as required.
- Participation in Quality systems Audits
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum five years accounting experience within manufacturing sector
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data effectively, Confident communication and presentation skills.
- PC literate preferably Microsoft Excel, SAP, Bespoke reporting packages.
- Ability to function and succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Skills, Behaviours & Competencies required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data effectively.
- Confident communication
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Highly motivated and pro-active self-starter.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Outstanding opportunity to join a world class leading business.