I am pleased to be recruiting a Financial Controller to join a global manufacturing business situated in llanelli.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Group reporting
- Profit and Loss preparation
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accounts Payable Liaison
- Accounts Receivable Liaison
- General Ledger review
- Transaction analysis
- Cost Centre reporting
- Audit data preparation
- Site Compliance with Corporate Governance (IDEAS)
- Support in budget process
- Attend UK Finance Controllers meetings (approximately two per annum).
- CAPEX management to budget
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum five years accounting experience within manufacturing sector, preferably automotive.
- PC literate preferably Microsoft packages
- Professional Qualification (CIMA/ACCA) – 3 years Post Grad preferred
- Experience of SAP
Skills, Behaviours & Attributes required desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data effectively.
- Confident communication
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Highly motivated and pro-active self-starter.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.