I am looking to recruit and Financial Controller for a prestige North east business, reporting into the Financial Director.
Tasked with reducing business costs and maximising profit across the group you will take ownership of all day to day activity of the finance department, leading a team of 8.
Your duties will include:
• Regularly liaising with key suppliers to ensure maximum savings are being made.
• Preparation of monthly accounts including full P&L and Balance Sheet review.
• Responsibility of the monthly flash report.
• Management of weekly cash flow.
• Management and control of all aspects of audit.
• Management of stock control.
• Management and preparation of payroll.
• Quarterly forecast reporting.
• Variance reporting and investigation.
The ideal applicant will be expected to be hands on and operational across the business, challenging where needed with a commercial focus on everything they do.
Applicants are likely to have worked within a high pressure, fast-paced environment seeking a move into an established and growing business.