A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Systems Accountant to join a very busy business in Carlisle.
The Group Systems Accountant is required to have a strong financial understanding and the skills necessary to liaise with and effectively engage a range of Finance and IT stakeholders across the business.
The role requires prior experience in end-user systems support and system configuration, focusing on hands on configuration, support and development of the finance system.
- Good understanding of standard ERP end-to-end business processes
- Background in Finance Systems support, system enhancement and configuration
- Understand and participate in the drawing up of all system requirements, whether new or existing system amendments.
- Provide Finance input to any new Group project implementation.
- Provide systems guidance and implement changes as required from issues raised by the Operations Accountant, Retail Admin and stock audit teams
- Lead all Finance project implementations, including Dream and Longview FP&A software upgrades
- Act as a System Administrator for the Budgeting & Reporting software
- Provide expertise in the management of the Property and Fixed Assets systems and interfaces
- Seek improvements to work processes replacing manual work with automated processes
It is likley the sucessful applicant will be a qualified or part qualified accountant with a thorough understanding of financial processes.