We are looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant to provide short notice, ad-hoc cover to NHS hospitals in the West-Midlands area.
As Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for:
– Providing leadership and general supervision of all activities to nursing staff in relation to the care of patients.
– Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating patient care.
– Developing care plans in collaboration with the patient, their relatives and other staff members.
– Regularly reviews and updates plans.
– Assist clients by supporting their needs within the NHS.
– Minimum of 12 months UK hospital experience
– Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
– Experience of working in a mental health setting and in elderly care desirable
– Ability to respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
– Drivers desirable
– Excellent rates of pay
– Regular on-going work
– £50 referral bonus for any Healthcare Assistant (HCA) that aren’t on our database
– Weekly pay
– Choices of shifts in different hospitals