Do you prefer a HR Generalist role? Do you enjoy providing advice, guidance and support to employees at all levels of the business? Can you promote the companies strategies and objectives throughout your work?
If you have strong experience working in a fast paced, manufacturing environment and can demonstrate that you have good problem solving skills, excellent communication, you are able to plan your work and remained organised while keeping your knowledge of employment law up to date I would like to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advise others on HR policies and procedures, legislative change, amendments to employment rights and best practice
- Undertake projects that support plant objectives
- Responsible for disciplinary and grievance procedures across the plant, ensuring consistency and fairness at all times
- Deputise for the HR Manager when required and support the development of Graduate HR Advisors
- Support and provide coaching to Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Oversee absence management throughout the whole plant
- Facilitate the Occupational Health function
- Maintain HR data in SAP and Crown for all new starters and leavers and to ensure accurate reporting
- Be an active member of the HSE committee
- Answer payroll queries, review payslips to identify discrepancies and work with the payroll department to resolve issues
- Assist with and oversee the full recruitment process
- Review policies and ensure changes are implemented
- Ensure good communication and develop relationships between HR and other departments in the business
- Be involved in labour planning and reviewing to assist with recruitment processes, inductions and reduction in costs where possible
- Assist managers who are dealing with conduct, grievance, discipline, discrimination and other employment issues, ensuring evidence is collected in all cases
- Development of induction plans
- Conduct exit interviews
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified to level 5 and have a degree in HRM or be willing to work towards the qualification.
If you would like further information about this role, salary details or you would like to discuss the opportunity before applying please don’t hesitate to contact Erica on 07860 845320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org