Immediate start – Technical Author, Teesside
up to £350 per day, ongoing contract
My client is keen to secure a contractor asap to join their team. This is such a good opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, working with some of the worlds largest retailers. I’m keen to hear from any Technical Authors who are available immediately. If you have an SAAS background and strong experience with API’s then please get in touch.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Responsible for customer website that provides documentation and training
– Work with cross-functional teams to develop content aligned with customer needs and product releases
– Design and develop written instructions and videos for both internal and external audiences:
– Define target audience and research content needs.
– Outline content strategy and write documentation that is technically accurate
– Develop multimedia components to complement and integrate with written documentation.
– Strong experience with API’s
– Ideally experience gained working for a SAAS company
– Ideally a related degree, or equivalent work experience
– Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt to the company’s writing style guidelines.
– Interprets and presents technical information effectively.
– Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
– Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyses information skillfully.
– Broad understanding of the documentation and instructional design processes.
– Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
up to £350 per day, Teesside