My client is a leading provider of integrated engineering solutions for the global oil & gas and process sectors. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, my client seeks a data focussed Asset Integrity Engineer to develop and implement predictive maintenance tools and reporting systems, articulating demonstrable cost savings, improved equipment up time and improved asset production.
- Develop Division data analysis and modelling to improve business opportunity and sales including data mining, data analysis reporting and market/client requirement assessment.
- Analyse historical inspection data to develop enhanced risk assessment and condition based maintenance tools.
- Developing reporting tools to deliver Integrity performance reports and recommendations
- Liaise with clients to develop data analysis report formats to best suit their current and future requirements.
- Research market requirements and develop our data to best position my client and improve sales revenue.
- Deliver Project Engineering support to FHA and SBT work scopes to ensure that all projects and work scopes are planned, scheduled and completed in accordance with defined requirements.
- To ensure all work carried out is in accordance with company HSE, Quality and HR Management systems.
- To liaise with Customer Focal points to ensure the pro-active management and delivery of the Integrity Management Services, in line with client contracts and individual project/work scopes
- To ensure client registers are updated in timely and client agreed manner.
- To identify and supply asset management proposals to clients in order that we are adding value to our existing services.
- To strive to continually improve the Division Service from a personal and departmental perspective.
- To complete pre and post mobilisation briefings with Division Technicians and Surveyors under your control to ensure effective communication of project requirements.
To be considered for the role it is essential that you possess demonstrable asset integrity and predictive maintenance tool implementation experience gained as an Integrity Engineer ideally within the oil & gas or process sectors. You MUST be prepared to travel to other company sites and to visit clients.
Key selection criteria
- HND as a minimum in a relevant engineering discipline
- Project Engineering experience
- First rate data reporting, processing and mining expertise
- Experience gained in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of integrity management services
- Knowledge of instrumentation & hydraulics
- Preferably will have knowledge of tubing & instrumentation systems design
- Knowledge of materials used in offshore engineering
- Excellent communication skills