Internal Communications Manager, Teesside
Salary up to £50,000
*will consider full time, part time or flexible working
Are you looking for a job with challenging and interesting work, the ability to use your skills and experience to add value to a globally based business in the Oil and Gas industry?
We’re delighted to be working in partnership with Tracerco, a world leading industrial technology company providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions. Headquartered in Billingham in Teesside, Tracerco employs around 400 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Officer to their business on either a full time, part time or flexible working hours basis.
In this position you will be part of the corporate services team responsible for the effective communications to engage their employees globally in the delivery of the groups’ business’s strategies, the changes and developments as they grow to deliver a sustainable future for their business and their people.
Do you hold a Degree or equivalent and have commensurate experience in communications engagement and communications management?
Are you looking for a part time hour or a flexible return to work arrangement?
Then I’m really keen to hear from you.
Reporting to the HR Director it will include working to create and deliver global internal communication programmes to connect, engage and inspire employees and help them clearly understand how individually they play an instrumental part in the success of of Tracerco and the wider group.
– Responsible for developing, leading and implementing the global internal communications strategy and plan to support delivery of the business strategy and priorities to enhance engagement.
– Responsible for translating the business strategy into integrated communications campaigns to engage employees and enable them to understand their role in individually and collectively contributing to the strategy.
– Work with the Human Resources team to deliver and embed a range of strategic HR and change communications deliverables including those relating to the employee engagement survey and change programme initiatives and in particular the employee survey and action planning.
– Develop strong relationships and become a trusted adviser on internal communications, providing guidance and coaching to managers and senior leaders as required to support global/local team communications and transcending down of business and key messages
– Responsible for the creation of engaging, brand-led content across a range of channels. Ensure communications are disseminated effectively through appropriate channels and in a timely manner to defined audiences, including implementing new channels where needed.
– Advise on internal communications messages – methods and channels to ensure they are clear, consistent and targeted for employee audiences
– Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications including engaging, informative power point messaging
– Work with the groups Corporate Communications to align on internal communications and to develop content for corporate programmes – contribute to develop a robust and reliable global communication network across the group
Are you the ideal candidate?
– Educated to degree level or equivalent and have commensurate experience in communications, engagement and project management.
– Substantial knowledge, understanding and experience in developing and delivering communications and engagement strategies, specifically its application to large-scale global organisations – preferably in a manufacturing organisation.
– Significant experience of developing organisational objectives into communications and engagement deliverables for targeted activities across a range of different channels and media platforms.
– Experience of working in fast paced, changing environment.
– Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously but also collaboratively within a team environment whilst prioritising and balancing conflicting demands.
– Collaborative, consultative, inclusive working style, with the gravitas and ability to work with and positively influence senior leaders and audiences throughout the organisation.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Excellent power point skills.
– Fluency in English.
– Able to commute to Billingham daily.
As part of a successful and busy team you will enjoy a forward-thinking culture and progressive environment, based in a modern and friendly office environment. You’ll enjoy access to an excellent salary and rewards package, working with top class people and superb career development opportunities.
If this role sounds of interest then I’m really keen to hear from you.