IT Analyst Developer, Teesside
£30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
We are helping a North East based business to find an experienced IT Analyst to join their very busy team based on Teesside.
They are looking for a well-rounded Analyst/Developer who can adapt to situations and languages when required, assisting the IT dept to continually develop and to play a crucial part in a full change of their ERP system over the coming 18 months.
As part of the IT Team based on Teesside, you will be responsible for the continued development of in-house software solutions, day to day management and troubleshooting of the new custom ERP system and the platforms used to support it. You will also be required to undertake report designing and maintenance, currently using Crystal Reports and custom reports using SQL Server.
The successful applicant will have:
– Visual basic, C# .net
– Commercial experience building Win Forms in VB.Net/C#
– Transact SQL, SQL server Management Studio
– Database design and implementation
– Advanced Microsoft Office
– Data driven programming
– Agile programming methods
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Looking to enhance or learn Microsoft Dynamics going forward
The following skills/knowledge or experience would be useful:
– Microsoft Certification
– Microsoft Dynamics/ Nav
– C/AL, C/SIDE Navision programming
– Jet Reports
– Jasper reports
The role will be based on Teesside, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend support and travel when required. Full UK driving licence is required. For the right individual they will offer training.
Salary £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience