IT Developer, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
c£25,000 depending on experience
It’s a really exciting time to be joining our clients business as an IT Developer, responsible for the maintenance and development of IT Systems across their business.
They look for enthusiastic, visionary people to join their organisation who can bring a uniqueness to this role, establishing themselves as part of a team working in partnership with the rest of the company.
Key responsibilities and tasks in this role include:
– Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents
– Having a proven ability to analyse and identify reported defects
– Having the ability to thoroughly test developments before launch
– Prioritising workload in accordance with business requirements
– Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with staff members and directors
– Having the ability to demonstrate work to managers and directors
Salary c£25,000 depending on experience