Lead Developer, Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary up to £45,000
Our client is a forward thinking and innovative IT Solutions company – an industry leader in providing technology solutions and strategy. They are looking for technologists who love developing and with a passion for what they do. They want people with talent and ideas, with a drive to innovate. My client predominantly builds on a Microsoft stack, .NET Framework and .NET Core and their use of Node is growing.
Responsibilities will include:
– Designing, Building, testing and deploying elegant solutions.
– Identifying areas of improvement in current systems.
– Contributing to technical direction short, medium and long term.
– Managing and refining your backlog with your team and the clients Product Owner
– Organising and leading your team.
– Leading and organising team and cross team activities.
– 5 years plus experience with .NET technologies ideally focussed on MVC and Web API.
– Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
– Experience with automation tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
– Knowledge of version control systems ideally Git with GitFlow/GitHub Flow.
– A good understanding of Design Patterns such as DDD and TDD.
– Worked in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum.
– A good understanding of the complexities of scale.
Salary up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits