I am pleased to be recruiting a Management Accountant to join a SME manufacturing business located in Cramlington.
This will be a senior role within the finance team and as such will be integral to the success of the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, annual accounts and various ad-hoc reports
- Analysing performance and providing meaningful commentary and insights
- Assisting with annual budget setting
- Developing and maintaining financial procedures
- Leading various ad-hoc projects
- Strengthening and maintaining internal controls
The successful candidate will likely hold the following attributes:
- Recognised qualification e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills; confident to communicate with colleagues at all levels and be able to present complex information in a manner that is understood by non-finance professionals
- Ambitious, driven and committed to success
It would be highly advantageous if you currently work within accountancy practice or have done so in the past.