My client is a large global niche manufacturing business specialising in the design of bespoke engineering products.
Due to continued growth a need to strengthen the team with a Management Accountant has become available.
Reporting to the Group Accountant your duties will be wide and varied to include:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Supporting the business with compliance and controls – ensuring UK GAAP and IFRS are adhered to
- Full involvement with foreign exchange
- Preparation of capex forecast
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow, stock reports
- Must be CIMA. ACCA, ACA qualified or equivalent
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- 3 years’ post qualified
- It would be beneficial if you have manufacturing or engineering experience