My client is a niche business located in Hartlepool. Due to continued growth they now require a Management Accountant to join the business. Reporting to the Financial Director and leading a team of one.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Production of analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and analysis
- Processing of journals and prepayments
- Analysis of job profitability and product costing
- Factory analysis, including review of overheads, supply chain & labour
- Assisting with VAT returns, Corporation Tax returns, statutory accounts
- Control of debt management
It is likely you will be a qualified accountant or equivalent and have relevant experienced gained within a similar position.