We are currently recruiting on behalf of a progressive financial services business, looking for a Paralegal to join their office based in Manchester. The role is mainly providing administrative support to the department, working in a productive and professional manner in a busy, demanding environment.
- Supporting with all aspects of a focused debt recovery process
- Recording all customer contact accurately on the collections system, and updating client systems where appropriate
- Answering client queries and providing status updates/advice in a professional and efficient manner, whether this is via email communication, or verbally on the telephone
- Providing assistance to other colleagues and departments as and when required
- Ensuring all work undertaken is in line with internal and client service level agreements
- Treating all customers fairly, professionally and acting within legislation, compliance and codes of practice
- Taking ownership of work presented to you
- Monitoring and updating accounts with accuracy
- Ensuring that the companies defined processes are followed
- Working over different areas of the Administration & Correspondence department
- Maintaining accurate and current customer records
- Making legible notes on account screens that correspond with a customer conversation, where necessary
- Maintaining department standards on a day to day basis on number of accounts worked, and deadlines adhered to
- A flexible approach to work
- Acting within legislation and codes of practice
- Dealing with all post received daily on accounts.
We are looking for an experienced administration professional, with demonstrable experience of typing and data entry, and a proactive approach to work. You will have excellent administration, organisational and communications skills – a positive telephone manner is a must. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, and you will need to possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades C or above (this must include Maths and English), or equivalent.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package in addition to your competitive basic salary, including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), discounted online shopping, season ticket loans, and childcare vouchers.