My client, an innovative pension service based in Darlington is looking for a pensions administrator within their third party administration team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and willing to work with staff who have high levels of experience and expertise. They will value clients and members of the organisation. They will also have the drive to support other staff in their development.
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for your work in line with the Perform way of working.
- Be able to deal with telephone calls.
- Ensuring records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within timescales.
- Dealing with changes to members circumstances.
- Work within the Data Protection and Financial Service Act guidelines.
- Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
- Attend training sessions, seminars, workshops and site visits.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify area for improvements and propose amendments.
- Authorisation of a specific, limited range of processes according to competency levels.