I am currently seeking talented Consultants for roles in the Private Client tax team of a large accountancy practice situated in Bristol and Cardiff, specifically to work in the Partnership team that deal with a large number of Professional Practices and their Partners. You will have the opportunity to develop your experience and knowledge advising a vast client base on their tax affairs.
Recognised as a market leader in this area the team is multi-disciplinary, focussed on proactively delivering the very best advice to clients, seeking to build deep and lasting relationships.
Your role will be diverse and stimulating, working with Professional Practices across all aspects of personal tax.
Building strong client relationships is at the core of the business and by benefiting from early client exposure and learning from the top practitioners in the field, you will be involved in client meetings and encouraged to contribute or take a prominent role where appropriate.
- Managing a portfolio of Partners from Professional Practices and dealing with all aspects of their tax affairs.
- Management of tax compliance services provided to our clients through our Compliance Centre of Excellence
- Reporting to senior members of the team, including regular interaction with the partner group and managing and helping to develop more junior members of the team
- Taking responsibility for client relationships and liaising directly with clients and third parties
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
To qualify for the respective roles you must have:
- Technical skills
- Good understanding of relevant tax legislation, being qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong client engagement experience
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to exercise appropriate level of judgement
- Drive and spirit to succeed and exceed our clients’ expectations and a positive approach to personal development
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment rapidly and to respond to clients appropriately in this context
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Experience of delegation and interest and skills to develop more junior members of the team
Outstanding benefits and salary