To proactively contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the purchase ledger function with the finance operation.
- Accurately process, within specified deadlines, high volumes of invoices and credit notes to supplier accounts.
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis back to invoices processed.
- Deals promptly and efficiently with all invoice queries to ensure prompt payment of accounts.
- Communicates with suppliers in a professional manner to achieve consistently high levels of supplier relations.
- Liaises as appropriate with branches, warehouses, and head office personnel.
- Maintains up to date and accurate filing systems for all administration and supplier correspondence to ensure ease of access to information when required.
- Undertakes, as required, any other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices.
- The ability to effectively contribute in a team environment.
- History of successfully achieving targets and objectives.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a professional image.