My client in Teesside is looking for an ambitious, hardworking individual to add to their team.
Shift Patterns – 4 on, 4 off routine.
06:00am to 18:00pm & 18:00pm to 06:00am
- As part of the Quality team complete sampling, testing and positively releasing all raw materials and packaging to ensure materials supplied are in line with our quality standards.
- Where required raise, investigate and close out non-conformances related to Raw materials and Packaging.
- Support manufacturing with ingredient investigations
- Contribute to the materials approval process, by reviewing alternative materials and completing additional testing and reviewing specifications.
- Support customer complaint investigations
- Co-ordinate held / rejected materials ensuring physical segregation/identification of quarantined stock.
- Complete internal audits of the quality management system and practical factory environmental audits.
- Where required raise, investigate and close out concessions related to Raw materials and Packaging.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety or above
- Flexible and be able to work as part of a team, covering for holidays where needed
- Computer literacy (Microsoft packages) Understanding of SAP would be beneficial but is not essential to the role.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication
- Previous experience using 3rd party laboratory platforms would be beneficial to the role
- Strong time management and organization skills are essential
Key Challenges and Success Measures
- Able to work in a factory environment
- Able to deliver with conflicting priorities.
- Able to balance a diverse range of tasks.