To supply the quality support in the Manufacture of product components and assemblies, thereby assuring a Quality product and service is supplied to our customers. The Quality Coordinator also has to develop expert knowledge of the company’s products and systems.
- To assist in the timely and effective containment and resolution of Quality concerns at suppliers , in-house and customers
- To be pro-active in identifying potential concerns and implementing robust corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy and observe all the safety rules to ensure your personal safety and the safety of others.
- Assist with driving quality improvements within the plant using PPS / 8D tools and methodology
- Analysis of customer returns, concerns and defects found in the production
- Help drive internal product improvements
- Quality Audits within all manufacturing areas in line with company procedures.
- Analysis and assistance with scrap reduction within the plant Perform Capability Studies and Process or other Audits.
- Perform Gage Studies (Gage R&R, Bias, Linearity and Stability)
- Identify and use appropriate statistical tools in use of the statistical applications and technique.
- Management of production quarantine area, logging of non-conforming product and completion of all relevant electronic transactions
- Liaise with design / production engineering for suggested continuous improvements to improve quality output.
- BTEC / HNC / HND in engineering, electronics, quality or a related field
- At least three years industry experience, of which two must have been in a Quality function
- Experienced in Quality Management Systems (particularly ISO9001)
- Experience of Quality Techniques, including problem solving skills 8D, 5 WHY and SPC
- PC skills and user knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access, Excel and Word.
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Recognized ISO9001 internal auditing qualification
- Experience of MRP systems such as SAP (or equivalent)
Please contact Chris Steenberg on 0191 221 0402 or firstname.lastname@example.org