Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer in West Bromwich. Due to an increase in order volumes they are immediately seeking a Quality Systems Engineer to ensure that everything runs as it should.
The Quality Systems Engineer will
- Lead and undertake audits across all areas of the business. (ISO 9001 and IATF – 16949)
- Collate and analyse data and generate reports for business use.
- Work with the business to identify root causes of non-conformance and facilitate improvement actions.
- Work under general supervision, reviewed at project milestones and/or on completion by Senior Management.
The Quality Systems Engineer will posses
- Internal Audit Experience (ISO 9001 and IATF – 16949)
- Experience in mid to high volume manufacturing within a safety critical environment (Automotive, Aerospace Defense or similar)
- Recognised Engineering Qualification
- Proven experience in Quality Systems
In return for fulfilling the role of Quality Systems Engineer my client can offer stable employment with an industry leader as well as a generous salary of up to £38000 For more information on the role of Quality Systems Engineer or to apply please call Solutions Birmingham or click the button