My client, a fast paced manufacturing company in County Durham is looking to expand their team of highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. They also should have excellent customer service skills and be able to contribute to the high standard set.
- To prepare warehouse releases.
- Send order confirmation to customer for direct shipments and custom orders.
- Process paperwork for credits, debits and adjustments – BRC non-conformance support.
- Prepare sample kits and send to customer.
- Work with inventory system – create and maintain stock sheets for customers.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office packages
- Basic Math skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Good at multi tasking
- Accurate with attention to detail
Full Time Position in office conditions.