Our client is a high growth, technology led service provider to businesses across the UK. The company prides itself on its uncompromising standards in service delivery to ensure a seamless customer journey. The business now seeks to appoint a high calibre sales director as part of the strategic plan to achieve significant growth over the medium term. This role demands a true leader who can galvanise a large team to successfully deliver against business objectives.
Key experience and skills include:
– A proven track record of managing high performance sales teams and account managers.
– A natural leader of people who can develop those under their charge to deliver against KPI’s set by the business.
– High degree of ability in trend analysis, market monitoring, and result tracking.Number-oriented with strong mathematical skills and well-developed business acumen.
– Ability to accurately forecast sales predictions and shifts in the marketplace, both on a national scale and also for the individual regions under their charge.
– Well-honed interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with clients across a broad spectrum.
– Ability to facilitate and maintain open communication between Business Owners and employees at every level.
– Strategic sales and account management expertise.
The role presents a truly exceptional opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and play a major part in the future development of the company.