Sales and Events Manager, Teesside
Salary negotiable, plus uncapped commission
Are you self motivated with a hospitality background and a passion for sales? If so, then we’d love to hear from you.
My client is currently looking to recruit a sales manager to join their team and work specifically to drive events sales and revenue streams. This is a pro-active sales role with time spent both managing the existing customer base, whilst seeking out and cultivating new business opportunities.
– Ability to develop and implement successful sales strategies
– Plan and oversee the events within the business
– Pro-actively drive awareness of the business to the corporate market and local businesses through business development.
– Respond to all enquiries in an efficient manner with the aim of converting sales and maximising revenue
– Initiate marketing efforts designed to drive website traffic and reservations, which includes paid, organic and local search marketing, display advertising, social media advertising and other enhanced presence on third party channels
– Possess awareness of current food, drink and hospitality trends and incorporate those trends into sales and marketing plans
The successful candidate will have solid expertise in both Sales and Event Management within the Hospitality Sector with local knowledge of the Teesside area. It is essential the Sales and Events Manager comes from and understands hospitality businesses.
Salary negotiable depending on experience, plus uncapped commission.