Sales Executive, New Business, Northumberland
Basic salary circa £30,000 plus bonus.
My client is a leading worldwide logistics provider who are currently looking to expand their sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this expanding logistics company in a newly created role. Always looking for new revenue streams, my client is looking to expand into all areas and develop existing business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in freight, a proven track record in finding new business, revels in new opportunities and will have some autonomy in the day to day running of their workload. Self-motivated and not shy of getting a foot in the door, this role is seen as the next step in the development of an established sales team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Identify possible new target accounts
– Build productive relationships with potential clients
– Attend visits to new customers
– Create quotes and present options to customers
– Present the company to prospective clients
– Explore new options with the support of the management
– Growth relationship and generate opportunities with existing customers
– A self-starter with a winning mentality who’s initiative generates new business
– Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels and a closer of all types & levels of business
– Experience in freight
– Exceptional personal telephone, written and presentation skills
– Computer literate and forward thinking with technology
– Aptitude to prioritise, organise and manage time efficiently is an essential
Salary circa £30,000 plus bonus