- Responsible for FICO modules within SAP system and with a strong element of support for SD areas.
- Working across all UK plants on SAP system improvements and user support
- Bringing ’ SAP system and business processes in line with Corporate SAP standards
- Working with European colleagues on Corporate SAP system roll out, initially in the UK though longer term could be overseas.
- Business process review and SAP Configuration
- First/Second Level user support as required
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Preparation of Functional Specifications
- System testing
- Roll out of changes as needed – preparation of training materials and training delivery
Skills, Qualifications and Experience necessary
These should include:
- SAP Configuration and Business Process Analysis. Minimum 3 years experience in FICO/SD
- Broad understanding of SAP functionality in “core” modules (MM/WM/PP) and eagerness to improve these in an Automotive environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of training & coaching others
Skills, Behaviours and Attributes desirable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, open to change and have a can-do approach.
- Able to work in diversified teams
- Flexible approach: willing to improve understanding of other core SAP modules
- 39 hours basic. Monday – Friday. Must have a flexible approach to working hours as extra hours and weekends will be required on occasion.
- Based in Cannock but will be required to travel intermittently to other UK sites; driving licence preferred. Being based in North East would be considered for the right candidate.