Senior Backend Engineer, Toronto, Canada
Minimum starting salary £85,000 ($140,000) +
Are you an experienced back-end developer who is passionate about technology and coding? Are you interested in relocating to Toronto in Canada? With so many perks in addition to financial and legal support in relocating and securing a work permit, opportunities like this are very few and far between.
We’re delighted to be partnering with a dynamic and progressive Gaming Company based in the heart of Toronto. My client develops high end mobile games that will be distributed globally. Due to phenomenal success, they’re looking to grow their development teams. Therefore, they’re keen to recruit an experienced and talented Senior Back-end Developer to join their thriving team.
The successful candidate will be part of the core team tasked to build a new platform for event driven back end services. You’ll also be assisting in migrating their infrastructure and helping build a high load, low latency production system. (The system must support a data- intensive mobile application that support a unique personalised experience for each user in real-time).
– Degree in Computer Science / Software Development etc or similar experience gained in industry
– Ideally 7+ years working in back end development with server side languages such as Elixir / Erlang/ Ruby/Scala or Java
– Solid Cloud platform experience
– Strong Linux/Unix skills
– Knowledge of networking, operating systems, language design and distributed systems.
– Willingness to learn Elixir
*The company will provide financial and legal support in relocating and securing a work permit.
Minimum salary from £85,000 ($140,000) +