Our client is a one of the country’s foremost independent systems integrators who deliver progressive safety control and automation systems to a wide range of customers across a number of industrial sectors. Specialising in consultancy, turnkey control solutions and safety critical systems, they deliver solutions which are backed by ISO9001 accredited certification. Their in-house technical experts design, develop, manage and deliver client solutions in order to help reduce costs, improve safety and increase plant efficiency.
Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit for a self-motivated Senior Controls and Software Engineer with a strong background of PLCs and knowledge of SCADA and HMI applications.
• Follow company processes to deliver complex control systems
• Execute programme functions efficiently and professionally
• Involvement in designing, modifying and testing of PLC / SCADA and HMI applications
• Full hardware / software development across multiple industry sectors
• Undertaking onsite commissioning when required
• Support creation of technical documents, project meetings and customer witness testing
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Experience of the full development life-cycle (software design, implementation and testing)
• Experience with Siemens PLCs, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, SCADA / HMI applications
• Experience of developing C# and Visual Basic applications
• Capable of fault diagnosis within complex IT and PLC / SCADA System architectures
• Must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)