I am pleased to be recruiting on behalf of one of the worlds largest audit, tax and consultancy firms.
Joining the business as a Senior Internal Auditor you will embark on a career which will see you engaging and partnering with some of the regions largest clients.
- Responsible for undertaking a range of complex and specialist audits at client’s sites, in accordance with our Internal Audit standards. Working as an individual and leading a team to deliver high quality Internal Audits within required timescales and budgets.
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client’s Annual Audit Plan
- To manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To draft audit planning documents for approval / review by Client / Management
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audits, adding value and good practice
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings To assist management in ensuring that assignments are completed to time and budget Assessment of performance of Team Members and provision of feedback
- To be aware of and advise management of any potential additional work opportunities at existing clients Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a wide variety of clients
- To participate in the firm’s appraisal and development process
- Previous experience of working in internal audit
- To have good technical knowledge of the internal audit process, individual subjects and sector issues relevant to your work
- Ability to review and control technical content of work of others to ensure compliance with relevant regulation and Internal Audit Standards
- To provide support as required to team members
- To understand the range of additional services that the firm can provide to meet clients’ needs Identification and pro-active management of own training and development needs
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA or CIMA. Consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification.