Our client is a leading, privately-owned company and worldwide provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Operating in more than 120 countries with over 3,000 employees, they develop long lasting partnerships and provide the best of technologies and services.
Due to continued growth, their Integrity Management office requires a Senior Pipeline Risk Engineer to work with engineers and technicians at all levels on commercial client projects.
• 5-10 years proven risk related project experience
• Strong background in risk identification / management and mitigation processes
• Ability to develop and implement risk and reliability tools, models and processes
• Solid knowledge of relevant codes, standards and best practices
• Experience of development and implementation of integrity management systems
• Educated to a minimum of degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
• Experience in pipeline / plant integrity management and risk analysis
• Previous experience with the development and implementation of pipeline / plant risk algorithms
• Technical background in the development and implementation of risk based inspection systems in accordance with API 580 / 581 / 584
• Experience of working with integrity management software systems