Solutions Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment group with offices across the UK and internationally employing 100 plus staff. We have expertise in both temporary and permanent recruitment services and have grown over the last 30 years because of our reputation for delivering outstanding service and exceptional results.
We are currently recruiting for the Senior Property Consultant for a client based in Leicester.
The successful individual will thrive in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of good customer service in addition to sales.
A Senior Property Consultant is a vital role for any busy agency, it is a varied position with a focus on service and sales. And will earn an OTE of £30k uncapped!
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale and let
- Arrange and attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Proactively contact hot applicants to advise of new properties matching their requirements
- Follow up after each viewing to gain offers and feedback
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let or sale
- Complete all paperwork with the applicant to ensure all compliance requirements are met
Areas of accountability:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Deliver clear and concise communication both verbal and written
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the person and a swift sale for the seller/landlord
- Work to deadlines and targets to manage personal performance
We are seeking an individual with previous experience within lettings or property sales and an absolute passion for the industry.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong sales background
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team
- Being professional and personable at the same time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
A full UK driving licence is required for this opportunity!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Please email your CV to Dagmara to discuss more details