Senior Software Developer, Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary circa £40,000
My client is a hugely successful international software house with EMEA head offices in Newcastle. With such exciting growth plans ahead, they have a requirement for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join their team in Newcastle city centre. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-national Agile-process group that is providing software solutions in a .NET/SQL Server/C# target environment. The successful candidate will have a solid history of delivering enterprise solutions. The Newcastle based team provide software solutions on a worldwide basis that include document management and collaboration, project management, building information modelling & management and mobile field operations.
You’ll have the opportunity to bring a broad approach when using technologies on both the front and back end. They are are strong advocates of continuous integration and aren’t afraid to let you use the latest tools. As a result, they are looking for people who are passionate about producing good quality code and keen to contribute positively to their working environment and above all else they want team players.
You’ll be supporting and developing projects for my clients next generation SaaS platform using the following technologies:
– .NET Core, C# (MVC, API)
– SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
– Azure web services
– Automation tools – VSTS, Selenium
– Version Control Systems – VSTS Following Git Flow
– Micro Services and Containers
– DDD and TDD in an Agile environment
– Ideally a BSc degree in a field directly related to software development plus solid relevant technical experience in application design and programming and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Ability to write clear, concise code in C# using a variety of standard .NET libraries and utilizing Object Oriented techniques.
– Experience with Microsoft VSTS environment and tools
– Experience implementing (not just utilizing) formal software design patterns in large-scale solutions.
– Experience with multi-tiered architectures
– Experience utilising unit testing and mocking frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit, Moq, Rhino Mocks, and similar tools
If you’re an enthusiastic team player who is passionate about code then I’m really keen to hear from you.
Salary circa £40,000